Friday, November 12, 2010


- hearts max -

it looked nicer real life though . this was , thousands and million layers of top coat ( okay not really ) i'm having fucking difficulty to type . its like twice as long as my original nail please . goddddddd . i know the pinky is like the odd one out but .. I'M STILL LOVING IT SO MUCH CAN . mom was giving me the look , huh ? you did this ? and i was so proud of it can ! heheh .

But .. it was really a bad choice to use superglue .. ran out of nail glue , and to realise .. the superglue is really .. super . freaking nail glue made me had glue stains on my fingers and thigh . fucked up much but i've got no choice -.-

it's 1am now ! it's 13th ! i'm ready for afa ! .. .. .. .. .. .. i guess . time to sleeppp rawr . 6 more hours of sleep !


* damn . i remembered i had to go back school on monday for my results . Hi awesome nails .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home