Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This should settle my boredom

Bold what applies to you .


My personality:
- I'm loud
- I'm obnoxious
- I'm sarcastic
- I'm cocky
- I cry easily
- I have a bad temper
- For the most part i don't like people
- I'm easy to get along with
- I have more enemies than friends
- I've smoked
- I've smoked weed
- I drink coffee
- I clean my room daily

My appearance:
- I wear makeup
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times
- I wear contacts
- I wear glasses
- I have braces
- I change my hair color often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have piercing
- I have small feet

Relationships:
- I'm in a relationship right now
- I'm single
- I'm crushin'
- I've missed my ex before
- I'm always scared of being hurt
- An ex has physically abused me at least once
- I've told someone i loved them when i didn't
- I've told someone i didn't love them when i did
- I've been in love more than two times
- I believe love at the first sight
- I believe lust is more important than love

Friendships:
- I have a best friend
- I have at least ten friends
- I've gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend
- I've beaten up a friend
- I've been in a serious fight with a friend
- I can trust at least five people with my life

Experiences:
- I've been on a plane
- I've been on a train
- Someone closed to me has died
- I've taken a taxi
- I've taken a city bus
- I've taken a school bus
- I've gone bungee jumping
- I've made a speech
- I've been in some sort of club
- I've won an award
- I've spent 24 hours on the computer straight
- I've been in a physical fight

Music:
- I listen to R&B
- I listen to country
- I listen to pop
- I listen to techno
- I listen to rock
- I'm one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it
- I hate the radio
- I download music
- I buy CD's

Television: ( hahahah this shows how much i watches tv )
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television
- I watch soap operas daily
- I'm in love with Days Of Our Lives
- I've seen and liked O.C
- I've seen and liked One Tree Hill
- I've seen and liked Americans Next Top Model
- I've seen and liked Popular
- I've seen and liked CSI
- I've seen and liked Everwood

Family Life:
- I get along with both of my parents most of the time
- My biological parents are still together
- I have at least one brother
- I have at least one sister
- I have at least one step brother/sister
- I have at least one half brother/sister
- I've been kicked out of the house
- I've ran away from home
- I've sworn at my parents
- I've made my parents cry
- I've lied to my parents
- I've walked out when I've been grounded

Hair: ( this is so not accurate )
- I've been brown
- I've had streaks
- I've cut my hair in the past year
- I've dyed my hair in the past year
- I've been blonde ( ERRRRRRRRRRR )
- I've had black
- I've been red ( MAJOR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR )
- I've been light brown
- I've been medium brown
- I've been blue/green
- I've gotten my hair thinned
- I use conditioner
- I've used silk therapy
- I've used hot oil treatments
- I've curled my hair
- I've straightened my hair
- I've ironed my hair
- I've braided my hair

School:
- I've yelled at a teacher
- I've had an in-school suspension
- I've walked out of class
- I've skipped an entire day of school
- I've skipped a whole month of a certain class
- I've failed a test
- I've cheated on a test
- I've helped someone else cheat on a test
- I've failed Art
- I've failed P.E
- I've failed math
- I've failed science
- I've failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents


I shall try the 30days thing soon . This is what happens when you've nothing to do at home .

I left 2 weeks to do my next month's costume . I didn't expect myself to come back the day right before day of of stgcc . fuck much and i will only have half a day to finish up my props . i guess i shall just complete everything before i go back indo .

can't stay home anymore , needa slim for next costume .

oh fuck OH fuck , it's been 3 days since afa ended . and i've been so tired , i just can't seem to be satisfied with the amount of sleep . what is wrong with mehhhhh . Pimple and ulcer at the same wrong place . fml .

Time to do some cleaning tmr .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home