Sunday, February 06, 2011


I'm camwhore queen of 2011

as usual , taking my own sweet time to prep . heh . awesome dress from one of the livejournals , which can tranform from tube dress to toga !

Sister was nagging at me for having too much camwhore shots heh .

omg i love the lighting here .

not 10cm ba ? HAHAH . backtrack to 2010 cny ! ^^

I found this fucking awesome way to make my eyes double eyelid as i'm a monolid , zoom in to the eyeliner part pls . HAHA . it literally became FUCKING BIG ! i think i'm a genius ! woo

$3.90 bottom lash from bugis waaaaay better than $7.90 bottom lash from canmake

I was thinking for very long if i should go for this look , ended up i just heck care everything and made myself a pink bimbo shit . HAHA .

$30 from fareast ! fucking awesome shit dress and made me not to eat . tummy bulging and i can't breathe after the dimsum breakfast .


Met up with my sisters after , they had dinner at cafe cartel , and went up to yixian's house gambling . $30 fly . awesome .


It's really awesome how we still visits our ex-neighbour who moved house about 6-7 years ago . every year it's the same . [:

I loved being a mixed indonesian , having all my relatives a indo-chinese i gets fat angpow woohoo . can you believe it i got a $50 angpow from a random aunt who is a indo-chinese -.- sister went to toilet when she gave the angpow and didn't the the $50 HAHAHA

I met shawn on chu 3 ! it's cool knowing him hurrrrrr . my virgin trip to parkway . HAHA . oh i got a alto coscard from himmmmmmm !! i had like so many to choose from can . feel like taking all of them HAHAHA

chu 4 . todayyyy . shoot with alfen at sentosa . imma usagi for the day ^^ flower festival has nothinggggg gah . oh probably there is . sea of humans . head home after , bought eskimo ! it's right behind koi , standard abit lower than koi but i'm still willing to buy from there again cause i don't have to wait for another 1 and a half hour .

grandma's house later on . and thinking if i should bring ma usagi look along x.x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home