Sunday, April 03, 2011


I think i'll just start scolding anyone if they pissed me off right nowwwwwwwwwww . i'm going crazy ._.

anyw , weijiat's ! [:

Loved the lighting here ! but i gave a retard face hahaha

where's my jack D:

yes this all . LOL weijiat keep couldn't find the right 'feel' he want ba , but manage to have a few photos for us :D

Sao mu today was .. horrible .. .. ............... ._.

I felt goddamn irritated half an hour ago when i just woke up from my nap , having a splitting headache , hungry like some shit , and to realise it's evening and it's sunday already . and i just felt like crying so much . anyone felt the same way as me ? Often gets that .

gotta get some studying done . Hope i can have the time to collect my things !

他們混的不是黑道;是友情,是義氣!


艋舺好好看哦 。。。*哭

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home