Friday, April 22, 2011



SUP KIDS !

anyone missed me?! i just don't have the urge to blog k . anyw , it's GOOD FRIDAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! and i was totally counting down on thursday at the start of the day for school to end for our long weekend .

I met kana today , supposedly to go for material hunting , which we still did , but vernice text me ytd for a night shoot ! and so since we both would be bored after material hunting , so i agreed !

i swear vernice and her dad are the cutest father and daughter . took really awesome photos k ! shall get zilians from kana ..................... meanwhile .

HI that's me hehehe .

- okay waits -


-15mins past- * YES REALLY*

-another 15mins past before she replies me-

k finally she did and here it isssssss :D


k la sorry kids no camwhore photo of self cos no bring camera and phone cam suck max .

my eyes burning now ]: ]: i'm gg to bed now la !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k nights sweeties :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home