Sunday, May 15, 2011


ogie . I'm currently high on caffeine right now . Thus spammage in twitter . So , gomenasai people . -bows-

anyw i went to the lousiet and shittiest wedding ytd. China waitress have the lousiest service srsly zzz .

anyw love my look ytd !

thanks lina for the lens from taiwan ! :D


And this was me w lisi last night . She seemed bored so i let her watch tom and jerry on funshion w her on my lap . which is a total bad choice cos she kept coming to me today wanting to sit on my lap to watch while i was watching hello baby ._.

TAEMINNIE APPA ~ ONEW APPA ~ SHINEE FEVER IS BACK HAHAHHA .

Saturday 14thMay

ah qi and i went scape to find our saturday gang ppl , cos they wanted to go to the opening of their AKB48 shop ._. which literally shocked us at the length of the queue of ppl waiting to go in . so we went to the hand shake meeting instead , which is also and eye opener for us to see jap fanboys of akb. HAHAH

went to fey's house for ddr after . and SO ARE WE NOW . HAHAHAH

OKAY BYE PEOPLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home