Friday, May 06, 2011


OK THIS IS A QUICK UPDATE PEOPLE .

I NEED A.L.L OF YOUR HELP .

Ok , i just need you guys to vote for me . K it's a cosplay competition , (which is like my first time entering hohoho) ANYWAY .

CLICK HERE .

Okay people , this is actually VERY SIMPLE . you have to sign up for an account at Teenage.com.sg

I KNOW it might look abit tedious but please do help ok ! create one account and you can vote for me EVERYDAY ~~~~~ LOL . i know some of you guys might just click until the sign up part and just [ X ] it cos it's so tedious . but please do help ok ! my first time entering a competition i don't want to kenna kick out at the first round T.T Just tell me if you voted for me and i'll give you a sweet . HAHAHA . I HAVE IT OKAY !! Starting from today onwards please do vote for me ~~~~ :D

Sign up for account - fill in your particulars - wait for activation email - activate - VOTE !!!

okay actually it's pretty simple right ! ^^ Yes if not you can go to my facebook profile and a link is shared by me . [: easy as 1 2 3 ~~~~~ wee HAHAHA .

okay damn it's 3.30am alr . vote and i'll love you guys max . muacks .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home