Saturday, April 21, 2012

New and better life

So........ school started for a week alr. It's really pretty good. really. It's far much better than a year back. I mean new environment, new friends. Like everything has been restarted. Been 2 years since i felt like i'm in the class. not just someone sitting by and waiting time to pass by. Kinda tiring since i'm waking up at the same time i did in sec school but at least it's to somewhere i'm looking forward to! like seriously. people have no idea how much i hated my fucking class. annoying arrogant bunch of shit.

cheers to poly life [:

Anyway it's around 3 weeks since my babies are born and right now they are so.fucking.cute. cute likea fluff ball omg. 


Coming home everyday after school feeling tired but it just perks me up having to spend some time w them. urgh how much more can i love them.

So much things not done!! touch up my black roots, get my rp card photo taken, bleach my brows, get a  new wallet urghhhhhhhh i should just spend my day in my bed. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home