Saturday, June 23, 2012

weekly updatez

UT 1 is fucking finally over!!!!! OB, cog and comm was pretty alright tho i didn't really study for it, maths and science is still a killer for me hahaha 

school family outing school school and more family outing. life's boring hahah

Had a steamboat/bbq dinner over at bro's last week! 
Bought a top from cotton on for $5 which stated L but is size of S. any takers? hahah
so fucking suay i cannot even- a fucking birdshit landed in my porridge last week while having my breakfast in school. what did i do to deserve this T_T
Can't seem to rotate haha ramen champion on fri with negi and his girlf.  First timer on ramen champion.  But ramen play at 313 seems better hahaha
finally applied for debit card!!!!!! 
last weekend was pretty heart wrenching for me. my syrian was so damn fucking sick! she doesn't eat drink nor do anything. and kept drooling. everyone in my family was damn worried for her. initially we thought she ate something from the floor which stucked in her throat ( she escaped from her cage that night lol) but ended up she became normal 3 days later lol -_- but it's really sad to see her in that state. doesn't move at all >:
look at my pudding babies haha! been a week since they were born!
they started nibbling on food alr! aigoo~
bought grey beddings which camouflaged my bbies hhahahah
YES i have to resort to this to prevent her escaping from her cage. hahahah
cosfest in a week or 2?? idk la hahaha haven't sew anything for the past few months. ong is too lazy. hahah can't even finish my alvida which i intended to shoot during my o lvls holidays.

blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home